- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"Clean and tidy will go and stay again. Quilt a bit to hot for me..."
"I arrived at the Cardinals Hatt at 8.45pm after a long drive. I asked if the kitchen was still open and was told that it was open until 9pm...."
"Perfect spot for a quiet holiday without city hassle..."
"The room (cabin) was clean and quite Hotel had good food at very reasonable prices Staff were very helpful..."
"Good location for anyone travelling to or from Plymouth cross channel ferry. The accommodation is motel type & is in need of an update...."
About the hotel
The complete dining, bed and breakfast, accommodation, wedding, conference and party venue in Saltash, Cornwall.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and tidy. Good value
Clean and tidy will go and stay again.
Quilt a bit to hot for me
A great place to stay
I arrived at the Cardinals Hatt at 8.45pm after a long drive.
I asked if the kitchen was still open and was told that it was open until 9pm. I ordered my meal and it was it's usual excellent quality. Bearing in mind that this was a very quiet Monday evening and there were only 4 other people in the restaurant who were finishing off their meals when I arrived. I am sure that the kitchen would have been cleaning down and not expecting any further customers that evening. There was never any question of the kitchen being closed or a reduced menu and my food was served from very friendly staff. This is the third time I have used the Cardinals Hatt and each time I have found everybody very friendly, the food to be excellent and the rooms are good. They even serve cask ales which is a bonus to me, especially in a hotel. Overall they offer excellent value for money and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.