This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Ivy Barn is a family run bed & breakfast in the heart of the delightful village of Holbeton, nestled in the South Hams countryside. We are just two miles from the coast, the unspoilt sandy beach of Mothecombe and the South West Coastal Path with magnificent views. The vibrant Cities of Plymouth and Exeter are 10 and 35 miles away and the ever popular Dartmoor National Park is also within easy reach .
We are right in the heart of this quaint little village so with TWO pubs, post office, general shop and magnificent church on our doorstep, it couldn´t be more convenient. Delicious Full English Breakfasts (with Vegetarian options) are freshly prepared by our very own ex-Michelin listed chef and served in the cosy Breakfast Room which overlooks a colourful little garden. Breakfast can be served in the Garden - weather permitting All rooms offer comfortable en-suite holiday accommodation with modern facilities including FREE WiFi in most rooms and FREE off-road Parking. The double rooms have king size beds and the twin rooms have large 3´3" single beds. Our accommodation includes a versatile and spacious Family Suite over two floors with 2 separate bedrooms which also has king size and large single beds. Child´s Z-Bed and Babies Travel Cot by Special Request only, charged extra. This is a No Smoking establishment. Cream Teas are available from our ´Afternoon Devon Delight Menu´ served daily between 3. 30pm-5pm in the Dining Room and Garden - weather permitting. Advance booking is appreciated but not necessary All guests are respectfully asked to make payment on arrival in order to avoid check-out delays during our busy breakfast periods The Ivy Barn is situated in a beautiful unspoilt area of South Devon and an ideal spot for those who love nature in all seasons. The coastal path nearby offers magnificent sea views and is much loved by walkers, bird watchers, artists and photographers. Transfer across the Erme Estuary is available by prior arrangement. If you are travelling to or from Spain or France via Brittany Ferries, why not book a comfortable overnight stay with us as we are within easy reach of the Plymouth Ferry Terminal. We have ample, safe off-road parking which can accommodate camper vans. . Please note that ACCESS to our CAR PARK has a RESTRICTED wide of 2. 5 metres
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 29/10/2021 - Avoid FORD turn off as roads very narrow - continue until you see sign for HOLBETON with Bed and Post Office sign. No Same Day bookings after 6pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet