- 10 guest reviews
"My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay, the hotel has a great relaxed vibe, the staff friendly and helpful, dinner was good..."
"We went there to attend out friend's wedding thats why we stay 1 nigt . The room had a so comfortable bed and and it was so clean . The qual..."
"Couldn't fault it from arrival to departure and would definitely stay there again...."
"We found the hotel delightful and offering a good range of eating and drinking options. From bar food to fine dining the quality was excelle..."
"There was a slight mix up on arrival as to the room we were staying in but this was quickly and efficiently rectified. Apart from this very..."
About the hotel
The Premier hotel at the heart of Totnes . Located in the very centre of beautiful Totnes, The Royal Seven Stars Hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy everything South Devon has to offer… Consistently named in the ‘World’s Funkiest Towns’ list, Totnes is an amazing place to be There’s a lot to do and, being in the centre of town, the Royal Seven Stars is right in amongst it all. Whether you want a bit of art, there’s a glass blowing studio, or whether you want a bit of sport, there’s a leisure centre.
Totnes is very central with a major rail station. It is also within just a few miles of many golf courses. Feel free to browse this section to find out more about what Totnes has for you Today one of the best ways to experience the quirky ambience of this unique South Devon market town is to stay at the Royal Seven Stars Hotel, located close to the bridge over the River Dart and the historic town centre of Totnes.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Seven Stars Hotel in Totnes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great night away!
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay, the hotel has a great relaxed vibe, the staff friendly and helpful, dinner was good and breakfast excellent.
It was amazing city break
We went there to attend out friend's wedding thats why we stay 1 nigt .
The room had a so comfortable bed and and it was so clean . The quality of food was good as well