- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"A quiet hotel/pub. Excellent customer service. Clean, neat and spacious room and very good value for money. The staff were friendly and help..."
"We stayed here as a pitstop en route to Devon - lovely room, great place and superb value. Only slight down side was a noisy extractor fan (..."
"Very good food and service...."
"Lovely place to stay. We were travelling with a baby and found the room was very sound proof, a double advantage as we couldn't hear other g..."
"We booked this overnight stop on our way to Devon - just for convenience to break the journey. It was excellent in every way and is now reg..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Ilchester village, a relaxing oasis from the commotion of nearby Yeovil, this impressive Somerset inn was first licensed in 1686 and has aged with appropriate dignity. The Ilchester Arms has a traditional bar, with a good selection of wines, locally sourced, real ales and continental lagers. The hotel also has 10 well-appointed rooms and a renowned restaurant serving modern British food, using local fresh ingredients.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Ilchester Arms
A quiet hotel/pub.
Excellent customer service. Clean, neat and spacious room and very good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. The variety of food at breakfast was very good - as much or as little as we wanted - and the hot food was cooked while we waited. A very pleasant experience and a place we would recommend to friends.
We stayed here as a pitstop en route to Devon - lovely room, great place and superb value.
Only slight down side was a noisy extractor fan (for the kitchens below) outside the window until 10pm, but wouldn't stop us staying again.