- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"What a great find this hotel was. Fantastic character and the service was brilliant. Would definitely stay again...."
"The mattress was extremely comfy and the room spacious. Good tea and coffee making facilities. Wifi was intermittent and there was no phone..."
"What a gem Grovefield Manor is. We stayed for two nights and couldn't fault it. The room was beautiful and very comfortable, all the staff a..."
"We were made very welcome in this warm and comfortable hotel...."
"Friendly meet and greet and they showed us what we could of had rather than showing us to our room. Slightly disappointed as picture and des..."
About the hotel
Luxury Boutique Hotel , 3 minutes walk to a beautiful beach , dateing back to 1895 Grovefield manor as been providing accommodation to guests for over 60 years ,
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 03:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/05/2016 to 23/05/2025 - Please Note! all bookings cancelled outside the cancellation policy incur a £10.00 charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel and customer service
What a great find this hotel was.
Fantastic character and the service was brilliant. Would definitely stay again.
Close but missing the mark
The mattress was extremely comfy and the room spacious.
Good tea and coffee making facilities. Wifi was intermittent and there was no phone signal. Hot water was Luke warm and there was a little mould in the shower. Breakfast juice was not fresh but from concentrate and the egg was very raw. Good selection otherwise.
Frankly over priced but in an excellent location.