- 28 guest reviews
"Althought we had no complaints whatsoever, it was strange to stay somewhere where we didn't get to see any staff at any point!..."
"The help and service provided was excellent. Thank you to Cheryl and Clive for going out of your way to make our stay amazing..."
"Very quiet as hotel is for sale and just ticking over. One member of staff on hand to let us in. Very polite and helpful. We were able to us..."
"Thought I'd booked a twin for single occupancy but the room had 3 beds. Someone - a guest - locked me out on Friday night. Luckily the house..."
"Rooms were clean and comfortable sitting areas comfortable Had we been able to eat and drink at the hotel we would have rated it higher This..."
About the hotel
Set in the picturesque village of Malborough, The Lodge is positioned between the coastal resorts of Salcombe and Hope Cove, known for their beaches, coastal paths and scenic views. Free on-site parking is provided, as well as a garden with sun loungers. The Lodge operates on a self-service basis.
Prior to arrival, guests will be provide with all the necessary information to access their accomodation. Local staff are available on call for any of your requirements. Each of the en-suite rooms are comfortable and well appointed and they include free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV with Sky Channels, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities. A complementary DVD library and a computer room with internet connection are available to use on request. Hope Cove and Salcome can both be reached within a 10-minute drive, the latter of which lies within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guests can enjoy pleasure sailing, yachting and hiking in these areas.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - The Lodge operates on a self-service basis. Prior to arrival, guests will be provide with all the necessary information to access their accomodation. Please note guests can not check in after 10PM. The LateRooms.com rates for Lodge Hotel in Salcombe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Althought we had no complaints whatsoever, it was strange to stay somewhere where we didn't get to see any staff at any point!
Fantastic time at Old Vicarage ( lodge Hotel)
The help and service provided was excellent.
Thank you to Cheryl and Clive for going out of your way to make our stay amazing