- 2 guest reviews
"Clean, very comfortable and superb breakfast. The room was a little on the small side but wouldn't hesitate to stay again..."
"Comfortable beds, good service, excellent food...."
About the hotel
The Adelphi is family run with a friendly atmosphere and personally managed by the proprietors Jayne & John. Although we are not graded by any of the national quality assurance schemes we still maintain to give our customers the highest standard of customer care and quality. Our rooms are comfortable and pleasantly furnished with tea / coffee making facilities with free view televisions, toiletries and towels.
The Adelphi is based on three floors,with the ground floor comprising of the Guest lounge and Dining room. The first floor has two Double en-suite rooms, one single standard room with private toilet& shower room close to, and one family en-suite room (2 Adults & 2 children) The second floor has one twin en-suite, one Double en-suite room, one en-suite Family room (2 Adults & 1 Child) and one single standard room with private toilet& shower room next door. We apologize that we are unable to provide a elevator service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value central location
Clean, very comfortable and superb breakfast.
The room was a little on the small side but wouldn't hesitate to stay again
Comfortable beds, good service, excellent food.