- 11 guest reviews
"Had an excellent stay at this charming B&B a month ago, when we needed accommodation in the area again we had no hesitation on booking again..."
"Superbly decorated and made up rooms, with so much space and high ceilings. The Uphill Suite was perfect for our break; from roll top bath t..."
"What a lovely hotel it was, excellent views, the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners were fantastic hosts and the breakfast..."
"The accommodation is situated at the far south end of the beach in a quiet area about a 30 min walk from the pier. The room we had (Beech) w..."
"We stayed in the putting room. With dual aspect windows and a lovely view of the coast this little gem was a delight to stay in. A short wal..."
About the hotel
The Hunt family opened their home for B&B in 2005 and quickly established itself as one of Weston’s most luxurious and special places to stay. Check in and relax in one of the 3 luxury rooms, all with views of the sea, and wake to the smell of a traditional English breakfast prepared by a family who been in the hotel and hospitality trade in Weston for over 40 years. All 3 rooms are finished to a very high standard and are uniquely decorated.
We look forward to your stay, The Hunt Family
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Oak and Glass in Weston Super Mare are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Oak and Glass (second time around)
Had an excellent stay at this charming B&B a month ago, when we needed accommodation in the area again we had no hesitation on booking again.
Staff very welcoming and helpful followed up by a good varied breakfast and lovely rooms.
Oak and Glass
Superbly decorated and made up rooms, with so much space and high ceilings.
The Uphill Suite was perfect for our break; from roll top bath to wi-if, from a pot of tea and juice for the children on arrival to a delicious breakfast. Thank you for making us welcome and ensuring a very relaxing time.