- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, recently stayed here whilst working in Exeter. The hotel its self has a calm aura and the beds are second to none to sleep upo..."
About the hotel
Fairfield House dates from the early 17th century with exposed beams, stone fireplaces and timber floors and has recently been refurbished to a high standard throughout, with light, spacious rooms and luxurious bathrooms. Located less than three miles from Exmoor National Park and the Quantock Hills and about a mile from the North Somerset coast, Williton is the perfect base for a West Country holiday or convenient stopping place on the A39 on the way through to North Devon and Cornwall beyond. The famous Coleridge Way passes through Sampford Brett, about a mile away, and the West Somerset Steam Railway Station is a five minute walk.
Other local attractions include the medieval village of Dunster with its National Trust castle, Cleeve Abbey, described by English Heritage as “one of the undiscovered jewels of Somerset”, and the ancient harbour town of Watchet. Please note that Fairfield House is a VEGETARIAN guest house. Check-in times can be extended by prior arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant and unique hotel.
Lovely hotel, recently stayed here whilst working in Exeter.
The hotel its self has a calm aura and the beds are second to none to sleep upon. Shruti was very welcoming and accommodating. Will be staying again if working in the area.