This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Magdalen Chapter Formerly the Edwardian West of England Eye Hospital has been transformed to offer all the sophistication of contemporary English living combined with true hospitality and opened in 2012. In the heart of Exeter, a 15-minute walk from Exeter Central Rail Station, The Magdalen Chapter hotel is just 20 minutes’ drive from Exmouth. Our interesting collection of bedrooms have been individually styled to respond to the charm of the room.
Every room is bright and airy with beautiful high ceilings. Each room has a Nespresso machine, not to mention the extraordinarily comfortable beds and indulgent bathrooms with generous REN toiletries. Complimentary wi-fi is available. Breakfast can be added to any room only rate at the booking stage for a discounted price of £7. 50 per person. The hotel have limited parking, and it is on a first come first served basis however The Magdalen Street car park is adjacent to the hotel where parking is free overnight (6pm-8am), and is subject to pay and display charges throughout the day. The Restaurant with it’s theatre kitchen and stone hearth oven, offers a daily changing great British menu focusing on the changing seasons. For a bit of indulgence, try the Spa nestled in the walled garden and enjoy pampering REN spa treatments. A dip in the “ inside-out “pool is a must. The fireroom with inside pool is just the place to unwind, take a “pew” and enjoy the experience. For those that like the fresh air, slip through to our outside pool and take in that Devon air!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet