- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Nice room. Good value. Friendly staff...."
"We booked one nights stay and didnt want to pay too much. The hotel is very old just as most of them are in and around Ilfracombe. I must sa..."
"Very pleasant staff and the location is perfect for local attractions. However, I won't stop again on business. Its designed for busloads of..."
"The room we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. There was scaffolding outside the window but we weren't in the room long enough for it..."
"This is the best hptel experience I have had in years. Delightful family staff. Very homely...."
About the hotel
Ideally situated to explore Ilfracombe, The Osborne is a friendly family run hotel offering a warm welcome and fantastic value for money. With a wealth of sporting and leisure activities close by the hotel attracts families, couples and groups who enjoy the stunning views and rugged landscape of the North Devon coast. The location is also popular with golfing, clay shooting and fishing parties, with several local organisers providing organised trips and equipment hire to hotel guests for reduced rates.
Boats to Lundy Island depart from the quay, a short walk from the hotel, giving nature enthusiasts with the ideal opportunity to study the local wildlife; whilst walkers will enjoy some of the finest country and coastal paths the Southwest has to offer. The Hotel boasts 53 en suite bedrooms, a ballroom, dining-room, bar lounge, sauna, and a small games room. Our executive chef provides a mouth-watering menu of treats, with special group menu's available on request. We offer free gun storage for hunting parties, wet clothing storage for surfers, kayak enthusiasts and fishermen, plus nightly evening entertainment in the bar area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Sauna, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Osborne Hotel
Good value. Friendly staff.
great value for money
We booked one nights stay and didnt want to pay too much.
The hotel is very old just as most of them are in and around Ilfracombe. I must say the staff were really friendly, we stayed in room 15 very nicely decorated and lovely clean bedding and towels. We had breakfast which was very nice again the staff were superb. The cutlery used was also of lovely quality and spotlessly clean.