- 4 guest reviews
"Highly recommended and a beautiful place to stay'..."
"Magdelene House is right in town yet quiet, The landlady, Debbie, was a super hostess and would anything to make sure our stay was enjoyable..."
"Have stayed before atMagdeline House, not disappointed excellent service all round. When visiting Glastonbury this accomadation would always..."
"lovely welcome, room was lovely with so many personal touches and much thoughtfulness, breakfast cooked to order and was delicious, company..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Magdalene House Four Star Gold Award Accommodation. Stay in our spacious family run period home, which is Grade II listed and once formed part of the St. Louis Convent which has many historical connections with the town of Glastonbury.
Its unique location opposite Glastonbury Abbey overlooking the Abbey grounds is only minutes from the hustle and bustle of the High Street which has many Unique Shops and Cafe Bars. Glastonbury Tor and Chalice Well are an easy walk away. We can accommodation well behaved children from the age of 7 years and upwards. We provide a high standard of luxurious spacious accommodation. The bedrooms are furnished to a high standard and all are en-suite. All beds have memory foam mattresses or toppers. A well-stocked hospitality tray, toiletries, hairdryer, Digital Free View TV and wireless internet access are also provided. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY ACCOMMODATION ON THE GROUND FLOOR AND THE LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS 9. 00PM WITH PRIOR NOTICE ONLY. To secure your accommodation Magdalene House require payment in full on one night Bookings and 50% of the fee if two nights or more are required. Payment options:- Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque UK Account holders only(with a valid bank card) or Travellers Cheque. We do not have the facilities for payment by Credit or Debit Cards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Highly recommended and a beautiful place to stay'
Magdelene House is right in town yet quiet, The landlady, Debbie, was a super hostess and would anything to make sure our stay was enjoyable.
She is also a mine of information about things to see and do locally. The room was lovely and the little touches of decoration show a very clever eye. We loved the accommodation, the food was excellent and Debbie mad us very welcome. We would definitely go again.