- 7 guest reviews
"It's a lovely place to stay. But in the middle of nowhere ...."
"Could not fault any of the stay from the people, accommodation or breakfasts. Little bit hard to find if you don't have directions or sat na..."
"We would recommend the farm.Plenty to do in the area...."
"My wife and I enjoyed a 2 night B & B stay at this family run farm and have to say we were impressed in every way. Maggie and her family wer..."
"Lovely B&B and owners. Fantastic bacon! They were very kind and accommodating when one of our party fell ill. Would be very happy to return...."
About the hotel
Smallicombe, Gold award winning, bed and breakfast is where you’ll experience real hospitality and a traditional award winning farmhouse breakfast. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the heart of the East Devon countryside near Honiton yet close to the Jurassic coast. Also conveniently located for River Cottage, Exeter Airport, Westpoint, Exeter Met office and Exeter University.
An ideal relaxing short break on the way to Cornwall. All rooms ensuite with silent fridges, microwaves, digital TV's, tea coffee making facilities and FREE Wifi. One wheel chair accessible ground floor suite with roll in shower. Excellent election of pubs and restaurants near by or evening meals available on request. Price includes breakfast. Traditional working farm specialising in rare breed pigs and devon cattle- why not try our famous 'Piggy Weekends'
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
It's a lovely place to stay.
But in the middle of nowhere .
Could not fault any of the stay from the people, accommodation or breakfasts.
Little bit hard to find if you don't have directions or sat nav but well worth it. Working small farm where you can walk around.