- 23 guest reviews
"Hotel is perfectly positioned for a weekend break in Torquay, close to harbour and town. All staff very friendly and helpful and our room wa..."
"Pleasant stay here. I would recommend it to friends. Staff were friendly and food was ok...."
"We only stayed for one night, however, we found the customer service to be very friendly and good. The room allocated to us was basic, but w..."
"Only downside is there is only one lift that is quite small and you have a fair wait when busy apart from this it is a very friendly staff 5..."
"Booked this last minute via late rooms and it couldn't have been easier. Arrived within half hour of booking and the receptionist was expect..."
About the hotel
Right at the heart of beautiful Torquay, the Torbay Hotel benefits from stunning views over the lovely harbour. The hotel can be summed up as, ‘grand features in warm surroundings,’ and includes front-facing rooms with modern facilities – the Premier and Superior rooms with scenic views are particularly desirable. It has a large ballroom, two bars, an indoor heated swimming pool and a sun terrace.
The hotel is also within easy walking distance of the town centre’s shops, boutiques and restaurants. After two years of extensive restoration Royal Terrace Gardens (aka “Rock Walk”) has been returned to its former glory with a modern day twist. Located just next to the Torbay Hotel, Rock Walk offers spectacular views across the bay, and at night when it is beautifully lit up, it makes for the perfect evening stroll. The hotel has limited number of car parking spaces at a local public car park. These spaces cannot be guaranteed, nor pre-booked in advance of your stay
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 04/01/2017 - The Torbay Hotel has a limited secure car park nearby which is charged at £5 per vehicle, per day payable at Reception. Parking is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant for a short break
Hotel is perfectly positioned for a weekend break in Torquay, close to harbour and town.
All staff very friendly and helpful and our room was lovely. Would definitely visit again.
Pleasant stay here.
I would recommend it to friends. Staff were friendly and food was ok.