- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Room lovely, beds comfortable, so nice have a little patio to sit out on. Very welcoming views fantastic...."
"Was a good stay the hotel is a little dated and need modernising in my personal opinion. Depending what room you have there is an amazing vi..."
"I don't usually leave reviews but I made an exception for the Heights. Spectacular views from the bar/restaurant, cleverly placed upstairs;..."
"Booked an Executive Room for more space, which was as described. But view from window over back yard was disappointing, not what you would e..."
"Great stay, good views. would recommend..."
About the hotel
The Heights Hotel is set at the heart of the World Heritage Coastline on the summit of the Isle of Portland, Dorset. Stunning panoramic views over Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Lyme Bay and Portland Harbour. The Heights Hotel is an ideal base for exploring Dorset, the Jurassic Coast and Hardy Country.
Weymouth & Portland are proud to have hosted the sailing events for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic sailing venue. The Hotels unique position is situated within a short distance of the Weymouth and Portland Sailing Academy with facilities to accommodate many International sailing teams. 66 non-smoking en suite bedrooms in classic and deluxe options. Your room will have a quality touch with Dorset 'Clipper' tea, Moores Dorset biscuits and Gilchrist and Soames toiletries. Whatever the event you are celebrating e. g. Valentine's, Mother's Day, Easter, Father's Day, Christmas or New Year, coming to the Heights Hotel will ensure that a good time becomes a great time. The Heights Hotel Bar, Bistro and Coffee shop have spectacular views over the Dorset Coastline. We use local produce to create our ever evolving Bistro menus. An on-site gym is also available for your enjoyment. The Heights Hotel has function rooms suitable for conferences, meetings and family functions. With 200 complimentary car parking spaces the Heights Hotel can accommodate all requirements and is very easy to find. The Heights Hotel is the perfect location for a short break, family gathering, residential conference and for all your dining out requirements.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Room lovely, beds comfortable, so nice have a little patio to sit out on.
Very welcoming views fantastic.
Was a good stay the hotel is a little dated and need modernising in my personal opinion.
Depending what room you have there is an amazing view of Portland. Not much around local area as shops would go but plenty of hiking/walking locations