- 7 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend...."
"Excellent hotel, very clean and really comfortable rooms. Hosts very hospitable and cannot do enough for you. The breakfast had everything y..."
"The only problem the bathroom is a bit small...."
"Superb hosts, great food, great value. We had the last available room which was a little cramped if staying for a fortnight, but with the us..."
"excellent value for money very warm and friendly owner..."
About the hotel
The Thornhill in Teignmouth is a very comfortable guest house and is ideally situated on the seafront and only a few 100 yards from the shops, cafes,and restaurants in Teignmouth. The station is a short walk away. Our rooms are tastefully decorated and our beds are extremely comfortable.
A delicious breakfast is served in the bright and spacious dining room. We can cater for your dietary requirements if you let us know in advance. ,There are lots of delightful places to visit from Teignmouth. Shaldon, a very quaint village is accessible by ferry or by car. The beautiful cathedral city of Exeter is half an hour away on a picturesque train ride along the coast. Powderham Castle, the pretty town of Topsham, the long beaches at Exmouth, and caves in Torquay are all worth a visit. We offer warm, personal hospitality in a relaxed and friendly environment and look forward to your visit. Children over 10 years are welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend.
Highly recommend the Thornhill
Excellent hotel, very clean and really comfortable rooms.
Hosts very hospitable and cannot do enough for you. The breakfast had everything you could ask for. Very dog friendly and close to the beach and all the shops, restaurants and pubs. Would definitely go back and recommend it highly.