- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely old thatched building in picturesque location..."
"My wife and I had a very enjoyable two day stay in this unique accommodation. (Not for those who would prefer high ceilings though!). The br..."
"Unique accommodation within the main old farmhouse building made for an enjoyable and different hotel experience. All the usual room facilit..."
About the hotel
Bearslake Inn and Restaurant nestles in the beautiful North West corner of Dartmoor in the hamlet of Lake. Located between Okehampton and Tavistock on the A386 three miles south of the A30, Bearslake Inn is ideally situated as a resting point for anyone travelling in the West Country or for a longer stay for those wishing to discover this wonderful unspoilt part of Devon. From our garden you will enjoy an spectacular view across farm land up to the rugged heights of the moor.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total stay is required at the time of booking. In event of cancellation please see our terms and conditions on our website.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/03/2014 to 14/03/2017 - A non- refundable deposit of 20% of the total stay is required at the time of booking. In event of cancellation please see our terms and conditions on our website. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely old thatched building in picturesque location
A friendly welcome at the Bearslake Inn - nothing was too much trouble
My wife and I had a very enjoyable two day stay in this unique accommodation.
(Not for those who would prefer high ceilings though!). The breakfast was very good and we chose to eat our evening meals there too and we were certainly not disappointed. Whilst there, several local diners were also using the restaurant - always a good sign.