- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"First room looked into a brick wall, once we upgraded the room had a balcony and was breathtaking! Didn't want to leave..."
"the hotel is not suitable for a person in a electric scooter as the steps in to reception are steep. they have a lift but the corridors are..."
"A trivial point - In common with most hotels in which I stay, the bedside lamp has a low wattage bulb with an opaque shade making it difficu..."
"What a lovely place to stay over the Bank Holiday weekend. St Mowes is such a beautiful place to le. Only thing stay for a'quite' weekend an..."
"I enjoyed my stay. The hotel and the surrounding area are nice and peaceful. Liked the beach view...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the Cornish fishing village of St Mawes, overlooking the harbour and Percuil River, the Ship and Castle Hotel offers all the charm and character one would expect for its location. Perfectly positioned on the quay of St Mawes harbour which, along with its surrounding area, is a lovely location for keen walkers with many excellent walking routes through some very scenic countryside and coastal locations. The Ship & Castle Hotel boasts comfortable accommodation, beautifully decorated public areas, an attractive restaurant and bar benefiting from superb views across the harbour and an adjoining lounge offering relaxed entertainment most evenings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
First room looked into a brick wall, once we upgraded the room had a balcony and was breathtaking.
Didn't want to leave
the hotel is not suitable for a person in a electric scooter as the steps in to reception are steep.
they have a lift but the corridors are very narrow.Then the access to the room was quite hard due to steps, the room was very large and very clean, no one offered to help with our luggage,so i had a struggle to get it to the room. they only have porters when they have a coach trip in.