- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"What a lovely place to stay over the Bank Holiday weekend. St Mowes is such a beautiful place to le. Only thing stay for a'quite' weekend an..."
"I enjoyed my stay. The hotel and the surrounding area are nice and peaceful. Liked the beach view...."
"Everything you ned. Clean, great mattress (not soft!) and quiet. Onky really ahd dealings with 2 staff membres, one Spanish and one Hungaria..."
"Good value hotel that looks after you very well. Staff where great, rooms where clean and breakfast was fresh & tasty with good variety. Wo..."
"The location of The Ship & Castle cannot be faulted, situated as it is on the harbour at St Mawes. But we felt this attribute is somewhat ov..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the Cornish fishing village of St Mawes, overlooking the harbour and Percuil River, the Ship and Castle Hotel offers all the charm and character one would expect for its location. Perfectly positioned on the quay of St Mawes harbour which, along with its surrounding area, is a lovely location for keen walkers with many excellent walking routes through some very scenic countryside and coastal locations. The Ship & Castle Hotel boasts comfortable accommodation, beautifully decorated public areas, an attractive restaurant and bar benefiting from superb views across the harbour and an adjoining lounge offering relaxed entertainment most evenings.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend in a beautiful place
What a lovely place to stay over the Bank Holiday weekend.
St Mowes is such a beautiful place to le. Only thing stay for a'quite' weekend and this area of Cornwall is superb. Hotel is in a great location directly overlooking the quay area. Hotel staff were friendly enough and food is v enjoyable.
I enjoyed my stay.
The hotel and the surrounding area are nice and peaceful. Liked the beach view.