- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Having visited Sidmouth for many years, this was our first stay in a seafront hotel. The whole experience was excellent in every way. WE had..."
"An older Hotel but a good attempt at smartening up. Good Breakfast and friendly staff. At just over sixty I felt special in being one of the..."
"I was staying alone for the weekend as an escape from the stress of everyday life. I was a little nervous but everyone was lovely and accomm..."
"really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Food very good although we could not get in one night fully booked. All the hotel is spotlessly clean..."
"Relaxed, friendly, clean, and great food. Enjoyed the morning coffee and afternoon tea...."
About the hotel
An elegant, relaxing retreat at the centre of Sidmouth’s delightful Regency seafront,the Kingswood & Devoran Hotel provides 49 bedrooms, and over 60 years of renowned family service and hospitality, in an environment mixing the best of tradition and contemporary style. The hotel is ideal for exploring the town’s excellent variety of independent shops and is just a stones throw away from the beach. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished, each having their own individual character and, typically for a building of this era, varying in style and size.
All are en-suite, with facilities including flat screen TV, telephone, hairdryer, and refreshment tray. Free wi-fi is also available throughout the building. Many sea facing rooms have a private balcony, bay or picture window overlooking Lyme Bay and the sandstone cliffs. The flower-filled patio, dining room, lounges and bar overlook the sea with stunning views of the World Heritage Coast. The perfect place for watching the world go by whilst enjoying a drink or meal, or both! Access to the hotel is also excellent from both street level and our private car park. There is direct lift access to all public rooms and the majority of bedrooms. **Please note car parking is not guaranteed**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
A good weekend
Having visited Sidmouth for many years, this was our first stay in a seafront hotel.
The whole experience was excellent in every way. WE had a car space the first night but not the second. We found 'on street parking' very easily as we know the town.
A One Night Stay
An older Hotel but a good attempt at smartening up.
Good Breakfast and friendly staff. At just over sixty I felt special in being one of the youngest guests!. A very quiet night was had by all!.