- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Relaxed, friendly, clean, and great food. Enjoyed the morning coffee and afternoon tea...."
"I stayed here overnight on business. when I arrived I found I have been upgraded from a rear facing single to a double with a sea view. The..."
"Perfect location, attentive and kind staff, everything good...."
"Would stay here again on a personal note...."
"A comfortable room, shower a bit weak. A long and winding road to get to the room! All a bit old fashioned, but pleasant, and a fantastic lo..."
About the hotel
An elegant, relaxing retreat at the centre of Sidmouth’s delightful Regency seafront, the Kingswood & Devoran Hotel provides 49 bedrooms, and over 60 years of renowned family service and hospitality, in an environment mixing the best of tradition and contemporary style. The hotel is ideal for exploring the town’s excellent variety of independent shops and is just a stones throw away from the beach. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished, each having their own individual character and, typically for a building of this era, varying in style and size.
All are en-suite, with facilities including flat screen TV, telephone, hairdryer, and refreshment tray. Free wi-fi is also available throughout the building. Many sea facing rooms have a private balcony, bay or picture window overlooking Lyme Bay and the sandstone cliffs. The flower-filled patio, dining room, lounges and bar overlook the sea with stunning views of the World Heritage Coast. The perfect place for watching the world go by whilst enjoying a drink or meal, or both! Access to the hotel is also excellent from both street level and our private car park. There is direct lift access to all public rooms and the majority of bedrooms. **Please note car parking is not guaranteed**
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel in Sidmouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Birthday night away
It was OK and view from balcony was amazing.
However, for price of room. £164 - it was TINY!!. And quite bland. Balcony was so small (and quite dirty), we couldn't even manouvere the 2 chairs on it around the door. At breakfast time, we found a note on our table for someone else telling them they were moving into our room when we had gone. The said couple were then placed next to us at breakfast and complained we had "stolen their table" even though a member of staff seated us and we were still room 110 til checkout time. My partner enjoyed his full english and I had scrambled egg and smoked salmon but the scrambled egg was so runny and watery, I had to leave alot and felt sick.
Relaxed, friendly, clean, and great food.
Enjoyed the morning coffee and afternoon tea.