- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"had a really nice stay here, was a nice traditional country pub atmosphere and the landlord and landlady were very pleasant and welcoming an..."
"Needed cheap room for late arrival/ early start - usual Premier Inn full. Room clean, although mattress much less comfortable than Premier I..."
"I have avoided staying at a pub up to now, but thought I would give it a go. Had a reasonable stay. Was given a double room which was very n..."
"very nice place to stay...only drawback was the squeaky floors..nice laminated flooring but squeaky...."
"We liked the layout of the family room with a separate sleeping area for the children and the room was nice and spacious and reasonably clea..."
About the hotel
Dear Guests, We welcome you to The Stowey Arms Exminster We extend to you a simple, relaxed & uncomplicated stay. We are situated on the very edge of Exminster village offering 4 lovely ensuite rooms, ideally located for both business or pleasure stays. ( Free Wi Fi, Complimentary Tea & Coffee trays, ) The 'Stowey' is located just 3 miles from Exeter city center.
Just off the M5, onto the A379 follow signs to Exminster & our pub is 'brown' sign posted from the road. After turning right into Exminster we are approx 500 yards up on the left hand side. We have ample free parking, a seperate dining room & traditional bar plus our letting rooms have their own entrance so you can come and go as you please. Check in is via the main pub entrance. Here at The Stowey we serve only locally sourced Home-made food, Real Ales, Wines by the glass and of course a wide selection of soft drinks & coffee. The pub is a place for people to meet, eat, drink & chat in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Families very welcome, Sorry No Pets in the bedrooms. We do not serve food sun eve, mon or tues sorry.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - We do not serve food , monday sorry. A Full English Breakfast is served between 8.30am and 9.30 am, please let us know when you check in what time you would like Breakfast. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
a very nice place
had a really nice stay here, was a nice traditional country pub atmosphere and the landlord and landlady were very pleasant and welcoming and always helpful ,would definitely stay here again.
pub rooms outside Exeter
Needed cheap room for late arrival/ early start - usual Premier Inn full.
Room clean, although mattress much less comfortable than Premier Inn - even budget hotels should buy good mattresses - its the one item customers spend most time using. Breakfast didn't start until 830, but they did give me cereal and a banana the night before for my room. Pub looked reasonable for anyone staying longer