This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Belmont House Bed and Breakfast is set in the heart of the delightful Devon fishing village of Beer, a narrow cove between gleaming white headlands, with a gurgling stream running through its centre. Just two minutes walk to the beach, Belmont House B&B Beer is a charming 185 year old flint fisherman’s cottage. Surrounded by pubs and restaurants and all in walking distance, Beer is a ‘foodies’ heaven.
Come and stay with us on Devon’s spectacular World Heritage Jurassic Coast, a walkers paradise, and you will not be disappointed. A warm welcome and quality accommodation awaits you - Devon’s best kept secret. Birthday and Anniversaries are our speciality. Luxury 8 Seater Mini-Bus, with Driver, available for Hire
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet