- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation in an amazing setting. When we arrived mid afternoon on Friday September 12th we met David who was friendly and show..."
About the hotel
Award winning Wall Eden Farm has eight luxury log cabins set in 7 acres of Somerset’s idyllic rural countryside. There is plenty of space for all to relax, with holiday activities to occupy both adults and children alike, from watching farm animals to the wildlife of kingfishers and badgers, cycling, archery, pottery and painting. World famous holiday destinations are nearby, from Glastonbury Abbey and Torr, to Burrow Bridge where King Alfred famously burnt his cakes, Wells Cathedral, Cheddar Caves, Gorge and Wookey Hole.
Nearby, the golden sands of Weston-Super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea or rocky fossil collecting beaches of Kilve makes for a great day out. Walks around the Mendip’s from Ebbor Gorge with views of the Somerset Wetlands, makes Wall Eden Farm family run holidays an ideal destination for your family gathering or group reunion holiday vacation. View more on Wall Eden farm own website Andrew Wall and Family
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Sauna , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Long weekend with our familty, 3 and 2 year old children
Excellent accommodation in an amazing setting.
When we arrived mid afternoon on Friday September 12th we met David who was friendly and showed us to our newly completed log cabin which was clean with plenty of towels. David mentioned the on site farm shop and then we unpacked.
The adventure for our two young children began as we unpacked as my wife dealt with luggage I was able to walk around the farm with my children and see the field of Alpackers, see the trio of sheep up close, look at the field of cows and walk around to the childrens playground area. Our kids loved it and we are planning when we can come back next year. Log cabin was well appointed with a new kitchen, wet room, fluffy towels, tea and coffee . It really was a home from home with a tv and dvd to keep the kids amused in the evenings and early mornings. Our daughter loved sleeping in the comfy double bed and our son enjoyed watching the animals through the patio window in our extremely warm and cosy cabin. First class and great value heartily recommend it.