- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"One night stay for my birthday. Very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Very good for dog owners. Ate in bar - crab pots delicious, duck nice..."
"Lovely, remote place with excellent food and friendly staff..."
"Lovely quiet position, yet close enough to beaches, estuary etc. delicious breakfast..."
"Beds moved around on wooden floor. Shower temperature could have been a bit hotter...."
"Room 2, the room itself was very nice and clean, however the sliding door to the bathroom did not offer the best privacy which was not helpe..."
About the hotel
We are a family run traditional Inn, situated in a gloriously sheltered valley close to the Helford River. We are ideally located to enjoy the very best of the Cornish countryside, with footpaths galore and beautiful stretches of coastline all within a few short miles. We’re a 15 minute drive from the harbour town of Falmouth and the market town of Helston.
We mix excellent food (produced using local ingredients) with a comfortable inn, a friendly bar and some great events. Whether your preference is for the weekly quiz night or a spot of live music out on our sunny garden terrace, you're guaranteed good memories of your time at the Trengilly Wartha Inn!
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay for my birthday.
Very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Very good for dog owners. Ate in bar - crab pots delicious, duck nice but would have been even better with a gravy/sauce, cheese and biscuits excellent -greatly appreciated candle. Breakfast - plenty of choice.
Trengilly Wartha Inn
Lovely, remote place with excellent food and friendly staff