- 16 guest reviews
"Great stay thanks, fantastic brekkie and super views..."
"Made us very welcome, very comfortable..."
"Top floor suite is great value and very well equipped. Fantastic views, Friendly proprietors..."
"we had our honeymoon at lyme regis 30 years ago so i surprised my husband by booking BB at Netherleigh. it was just what we needed a really..."
"We stayed in the snug room which although was fairly small - did contain bed, tv, dvd, table and chairs, fridge, kettle and microwave and br..."
About the hotel
Netherleigh B&B - netherleigh. co. uk is in a quiet country lane with no street lights & only a few minutes by car or a 15 minute walk to our local pub "Hunters Lodge" which is a 16th Century Inn, it is a family pub serving great home cooked food and local ales and beers.
As we are a small B&B we can offer a personal service to all our guests with the assurance of a warm friendly welcome. We are perfectly situated for Hugh’s famous River Cottage HQ and canteen which is only a 5 minute drive away. We are also next door to Lyme Regis & Axminster. Axminster is a small friendly market town with the amenities you would expect from a larger town. It boasts many family run businesses and specialists shops including the famous Axminster carpets, Axminster Power Tools which runs a variety of courses and. Lyme Regis is steeped in history and full of charm, surrounded by unspoiled countryside and beautiful clean beaches, it has a unique captivating vibrant atmosphere. It has many shops and a marine theater, museum and a town mill. Through the year they have a Fossil festival, Jazz Festival, & the famous Lifeboat Week. Why not visit the famous River Cottage Shop & Restaurant and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall Park Farm HQ where there are a host of evening events, courses & music nights. We also have nearby Axminster Carpets Factory shop & Axminster Power Tools who also specialise in events and courses. We love where we live and our positive you to will enjoy the amazing Axe Valley views in a peaceful and quiet setting.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 03/10/2011 to 30/10/2020 - Please note, our check-in time is from 4 P.M and our checkout time is 10 A.M. If you would like to check-in earlier please phone us and we will try to accommodate you. The LateRooms.com rates for Netherleigh B&B in Axminster are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Cosy, warm and welcoming
Great stay thanks, fantastic brekkie and super views
Made us very welcome, very comfortable