- 4 guest reviews
"Had a great nights stay at The Olive Branch. The owners were excellent from start to finish. Friendly and helpful, I would have no hesitatio..."
"Great short break. Excellent value...."
"Comfortable and relaxed for business or pleasure. Lovely room, good value and an enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
The Olive Branch is a AA accredited 4 Star Gold with a AA Breakfast award Guest House. It is a Georgian Grade 2 listed building of immense character and has been completely renovated and refurbished and is beautifully decorated throughout. Each room has been individually decorated to high standards offering uncompromising luxury throughout so that you are provided with a totally relaxing environment to savour.
Within our Guest House we also have a Restaurant(fine dining) The Olive Room by Thomas Carr which offers our guests a 10% discount off all food. Booking is advisable. We take great pleasure and pride in the service we provide so that your stay with us will be a happy and enjoyable one. We offer our Guests a choice of one of our delicious breakfasts which has become popular with our repeat Guests. The Olive Branch is Situated in Fore Street, the heart of Ilfracombe and so is in easy walking distance of all amenities such as the harbour, shops, sea front, restaurants, cinema, the theatre, hiking trails, beaches, bus station etc.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great nights stay at The Olive Branch.
The owners were excellent from start to finish. Friendly and helpful, I would have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone. I've paid far more money to stay at hotels not a patch on this. Breakfast was the icing on the cake to a great stay. I would certainly return if I was visiting the area again.
The Olive Branch
Great short break.