- 55 guest reviews
"Needs a refurb but nice location and staff sea veiw great / plus they are all being renovated soon so really could not complain..."
"Arrived 1 hour early before checking in - hotel said just park your car up and we will give you a permit - we displayed in car and then went..."
"I would like to say that in all the years I have stayed in hotels I have never had a case where no one answers the phone at the reception de..."
"only one coment the toilet is the most uncomfertabe one I have used to date..."
"We have stayed in various hotels in Bournemouth over the past two years and this hotel has been the best by far. The room was clean, the sta..."
About the hotel
Located in a fantastic cliff top location with spectacular sea views above Bournemouth’s seven miles of golden beaches yet just 15 minutes’ walk from the town center. The Ocean View Hotel has 51 comfortable en-suite rooms, many of which have spectacular Sea Views. With wide range of rooms from beautiful Bridal Suites to massive family rooms the Ocean View is a perfect location for a break at the sea side for everyone.
Lovely bar and terrace with Sea Views and outdoor Swimming Pool and gardens make the Hotel a perfect place to relax. The Hotel has free parking on site and free Wi-Fi in some rooms and public areas. NEW BEAUTY PARLOUR at The Cottonwood Boutique next door! Call us now to find out more about the wide range of relaxing Beauty Treatments at Beauty Essence The hotel has facilities for people with mobility issues although is not fully accessible throughout. Guests at the Ocean View Hotel also have access to the stylish bar and restaurant at The Cottonwood Boutique, the adjoining sister hotel, serving local and fresh ingredients across a range of bar, wine & dine and a la carte menus. Please note that we do not accommodate hen or stag weekends and all groups of 6 people or more will be asked to pay a security bond of £500. 00 upon arrival. Different terms and conditions apply for groups, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/12/2012 to 31/03/2021 - The hotel has function rooms therefore other events may take place during your stay, we don't accept Stag/Hen groups and for single sex groups above 6 people a security bond of £500 will be required. The LateRooms.com rates for The Ocean View in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Needs a refurb but nice location and staff sea veiw great / plus they are all being renovated soon so really could not complain
Room decor, customer service ,cleanliness
Room décor dated and a tasteless mishmash of random furniture and wallpapers (bathroom from late seventies - the flush was not working and my other half had to fix it after each use) Hair in the bath tub At breakfast waitress placed ''clean'' cutlery on a chair while changing the table cloth.
2 minutes earlier this chair was used by one of the hotel guests
VERY thin walls. Woke up at least 3 times to the tune of loved up couples ... Definitely not good value for money...