- 20 guest reviews
"The staff and management were super helpful, genuinely courteous and friendly. Bed was comfy although the room was a little worn. Late night..."
"Hotel was tired most everywhere. Something could be done with the old front steps to give better kerb appeal. The main side entrance from th..."
"Difficulty to get any sleep due to the control of students and children running riot most of the night slamming doors, when complained to a..."
"Very friendly staff, excellent food and comfortable surroundings...."
"staff very friendly..."
About the hotel
We have a really lovely hotel in the heart of Torquay, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, licensed bar and entertainment, gardens, great food and a warm welcome. The beach is only 500m away, the Riviera International Conference Centre even closer, and the town centre is only a ten-minute walk or short bus ride away. Torquay is a wonderful place to visit and we are sure that if you come and stay with us you will have a marvellous holiday.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The staff and management were super helpful, genuinely courteous and friendly.
Bed was comfy although the room was a little worn. Late night snacks from the front of house were coeliac friendly and reasonably priced. Cans of Pepsi Max were quite expensive.
One night stay
Hotel was tired most everywhere.
Something could be done with the old front steps to give better kerb appeal. The main side entrance from the car park was like the tradesman's entrance. The pools were not easy to find. The indoor pool was just larger than a plunge pool. Small garden with play equipment for children was a good feature. Our room overlooked the side of the next building which was not good.