- 4 guest reviews
"High ways house was great value for money. We booked a double room with en suite that was very cheap. The room was cleaned and decorated nic..."
"Very welcoming and pleasant hosts. Excellent food and attention to detail...."
"Standby light on TV flashed on and off during the night and woke us up. This was the only flaw, everything else was brilliant..."
"Room nice and clean, staff very kind, I will recommend and stay there again...."
About the hotel
Award winning High Ways House is a small, friendly, family run rural Guest House with free parking. Away from the hustle and bustle, the stunning location with its panoramic, countryside and coastal views is conveniently situated between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe. This is the ideal base for exploring the beauty of North Devon but close to the beautiful beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde and the bustling harbour town of Ilfracombe.
This licensed Guest House with free Wi Fi offers home from home comfort and traditional breakfasts. For your relaxation, a comfortable lounge and sheltered garden where you can unwind and watch the beautiful sunsets. You will be welcomed with tea and cake on arrival to start that well deserved break. Open all year round. PLEASE NOTE :- we are unable to accommodate children under five years of age.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 09/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Chris & Derek look forward to welcoming you to High Ways House. Please note that we do not accept AMEX cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
High ways house was great value for money.
We booked a double room with en suite that was very cheap. The room was cleaned and decorated nicely. We were greeted kindly and the hosts were happy to offer any advice for things we might do while in the local area. Breakfast was great. A choice of cooked breakfasts, plus fresh fruit, cereal and yoghurt available too.
Would definitely use again
Very welcoming and pleasant hosts.
Excellent food and attention to detail.