- 8 guest reviews
"We have been coming to Cornwall for years but with a two year old we were looking for a more child friendly place to stay, this ticked all t..."
"Had a great 2 night stay. Loved the accommodation and the spa. Could have stayed much longer...."
"Lovely quiet accommodation with excellent free wifi made this a great choice for an overnight business stay. Restaurant was a little expensi..."
"What a great place we where only there three nights but we couldn't of asked for more. Apartment was amazing everything we needed was there,..."
"The room was amazing and so clean we are coming back for my birthday in May with friends xxx..."
About the hotel
Retallack Resort and Spa Cornwall - The ultimate resort for self catering Cornwall. A stylish collection of 5 star self catering apartments and luxury lodges, set in the most spectacular location, within minutes of Padstow, Newquay, Rock and Wadebridge to access the whole of Cornwall's delights. Whether you are enjoying a well-deserved romantic Short Break away or indulging in a longer weekly stay, Retallack Resort and Spa, Cornwall forms the perfect base for any holiday in Cornwall.
Our 5 star luxury one bedroom self catering holiday apartments offer open plan living with view across our lake. These 1 bedroom apartments provide a luxurious bedroom with Egyptian cotton linen and towels, perfect for a couple's romantic break away. The apartments offer free parking and Wi-Fi. Retallack Resort offers so many facilities to enjoy during your stay for your UK family holidays. Delight in our Decleor Spa, enjoy free use of the Resort Health Club with Indoor pool, baby splash pool, sauna, eucalyptus steam room and Matrix gym. Free use of Resort tennis courts and par three golf is included when you book your self catering family holiday at Retallack Resort situated close by to the resort Shipwreck Island playground and kids Academy that is open with a full schedule during school holidays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Upon check in we request a £40 pre-authorization of your card to cover any damage or excess cleaning. This is not limited to £40 and we will notify of any charges within 7 days of departure. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing place to stay, will be back!
We have been coming to Cornwall for years but with a two year old we were looking for a more child friendly place to stay, this ticked all the boxes....great accommodation (perfectly clean), lovely food and the staff couldn't do more to help:) really nice to have the use of a pool when staying in an apartment.
We will definitely be visiting again and were already looking to book for next time when we left.
Initial apartment allocated unclean - large cobwebs in every corner, fluff on TV, hob greasy. Alternative offered following complaint. Prosecco given for inconvenience. Spa facilities noisy - steam room inefficient and staff alerted to 'switch on'. Ridiculously lengthy wait for food in restaurant despite being virtually empty. Chairs in restaurant stained and dirty. In my opinion, this is not a 5* spa resort and lacks the attention to detail found in other spa resorts we have visited. We will not be returning nor recommending to friends.