- 13 guest reviews
"One night stop. Staff very helpful. Had one small problem in trying to turn a cold tap. Mentioned this to the person on reception and when w..."
"Clean room, good value for money on stop over to cornwall with young children...."
"Clean and tidy room. Staff friendly and efficient...."
"Its a standard quality but excellent staff ready to fix any issues, definitely value for money......"
"worse night ever , dog barking next door , reported but think it fell on deaf ears..."
About the hotel
The Days Inn Taunton is only 6 miles from Taunton Town Centre. The Hotel has 39 en-suite rooms with rooms from £50 per room per night. Local Attractions: Crealy Adventure Park Taunton Castle And Museum Taunton Racecourse Taunton Town Centre and Train Station - 6 miles Exeter Town Centre - 20 miles Adjacent Restaurants: Costa - On Site Restbite Self Service Restaurant - On Site The Burger Company - On Site
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.
One night stop.
Staff very helpful. Had one small problem in trying to turn a cold tap. Mentioned this to the person on reception and when we came back about an hour later after a walk and snack it had been fixed. Excellent.
Days Inn , Taunton: 04/12/15
Have stayed a number of times before and only once had problems - due to noise from other residents.
Probably won't stay again after latest experience. Mattress was extremely "givey" to the extent that my wife felt "sea-sick" and was forced to sleep on the settee. Mattress also had springs (presumably broken) which pushed into the body and made it even more uncomfortable. Also, one of the window catches was broken off, which meant that the window did not close properly at the bottom, and resulted in disturbing motorway-traffic noise throughout the night. Little or no sleep for either of us. Unable to complain in morning since reception was unmanned.