- 2 guest reviews
"Family friendly, close to town enough but also nice and quiet...."
About the hotel
Here at Concorde Hotel we aim to be so much more than just another resort Hotel, we strive to provide you with a relaxing, memorable and enjoyable holiday at any time of the year. Our hotel retains its own charm and individuality to provide you with a unique holiday experience. We are situated in one of Britain's most popular holiday resorts, Torquay, and provides the perfect base to enjoy the magic of the English Riviera on the South Devon coast with its charming beaches, restaurants, cafe's, theaters and more.
When you stay with us we are sure you will appreciate the welcoming 'home from home' atmosphere and attention from our friendly staff and do not forger your satisfaction is our aim. It is our job to make you feel special and ensure your stay is a pleasant one. So, young or old, family or group, everyone is welcome and please do not hesitate to ask any question, we only here to help.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous customer service
The experience at Concorde hotel was fabulous.
The owners and the staff are very welcoming and helpfull
Family friendly, close to town enough but also nice and quiet.