This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Clanville Manor is now self-catering only, FREE WI-FI ACCESS; all children welcome in our self-catering cottages (when listed on LateRooms as available) where there are lots of pre-school extras. Clanville Manor was built in 1743 and is situated 2 miles from Castle Cary, central for many Somerset towns and 5 miles from the Bath & West Showground. With its wisteria-clad Carystone walls, polished English Oak stairs and flagstone hall, it has been home to the Snook family for 110 years.
Walk beside the River Brue, swim in the heated outdoor pool in summer, or watch the suckler beef herd as they graze in the fields. Clanville Manor is in a rural location and, although we support public transport, there are very few buses serving the area. Taxis are quite expensive and have to be booked well in advance. We advise that you have a car when you stay at Clanville Manor!
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Clanville Manor B and B in CASTLE CARY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet