- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Dartington Hall is a lovely building set amongst beautiful grounds. We enjoyed great weather during our stay, allowing us to make the most o..."
"We really enjoyed our stay, a wonderful room, our only criticism, the room was a little too hot which necessitated an open window, food was..."
"I stayed at Dartington Hall as it looked appealing. I was not disappointed! Staff were really friendly and helpful, room was comfortable and..."
"We had a double room in the West Wing. To stay in such a beautiful building and in such beautiful surroundings was a joy. Our room was quiet..."
"A beautiful estate and buildings with a fabulous vista. The twin room was very small but ok for a short stay. The beds were comfortable and..."
About the hotel
Dartington Hall sits on a 1200 acre private estate surrounded by Grade 2 listed gardens. The setting is both tranquil and serene, and is the perfect get away. Rooms at Dartington Hall are set around the medieval courtyard, with a mix of Doubles, Twins, Singles and Suites, furnished for ultimate comfort and relaxation.
Dartington Hall itself is a Grade 1 listed building, steeped in rich heritage and history. There is plenty to do at Dartington, including a visit to the Barn Cinema which offers a selection of films and live opera streams and the Haven Spa (a 20 minute walk through the beautiful gardens) where guests of Dartington Hall will receive a discount on treatments. The newly refurbished White Hart Bar & Restaurant now offers a British Tapas menu celebrating the very best of local and seasonal produce. During your stay, why not visit The Shops at Dartington, a collection of boutique shops or High Cross House, one of Britain’s most celebrated Modern residences both located on the Dartington estate. Dartington Hall boasts first class conference facilities and offers activities on the estate for groups including teambuilding, orienteering, archery, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking and more.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic stay, lovely room, grounds and breakfast, would recommend.
Dartington Hall is a lovely building set amongst beautiful grounds.
We enjoyed great weather during our stay, allowing us to make the most of both. Staff were polite, friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. Would recommend and will try to visit again, and hopefully take in a talk or screening in the grounds next time.
We really enjoyed our stay, a wonderful room, our only criticism, the room was a little too hot which necessitated an open window, food was excellent.
would love another stay at Dartington, the whole experience was really wonderful