- 29 guest reviews
"The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Suited us very well mainly as a base for visiting relatives. Sheila was very welcoming. Would sta..."
"Very good stayed 3 nights nothing was too much trouble. We ordered breakfast which was brought to our room. Close to motorway and railway cr..."
"Great little place to stay. Host was there on arrival however never saw her again. Rooms were clean with everything we needed for an overnig..."
"Sheila was very friendly and professional and catered to all our needs. The room was spotlessly clean and was exactly what we wanted. Only n..."
"Great value for money accommodation, near to great amenities. Not too far from the coast. Ideal for a short break and right next door to a p..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Crossways Tavern is a traditional Devonshire Inn which now boasts two self contained letting units, a double and a twin. They individually designed to a high specification, each unit has a bedroom with en-suite, a separate lounge with sofa bed, free sat LCD tv and kitchen area incorporating a fridge, microwave. They are available for one or more nights or for holiday rent.
Only seven miles from Exeter Airport with a reliable local taxi service. The Crossways caters for its customers and guests with food, drink and entertainment. You are ensured a very warm welcome, whether you want a quiet drink and a game of pool or a function for up to 150 people with ample car parking. A real fire and a comfortable seat in the friendly atmosphere of a local Devon pub. What more could you want!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Four night stop over
The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
Suited us very well mainly as a base for visiting relatives. Sheila was very welcoming. Would stay there again very good value.
Very good stayed 3 nights nothing was too much trouble.
We ordered breakfast which was brought to our room. Close to motorway and railway crossing but not a problem. Booking again for later in year.