- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Friendly pub. Room was fine, food good...."
"We were made to feel very welcome even it was only for one night...."
"Very welcoming. Very clean. Shower and bathroom very good. Had the vegetarian breakfast...freshly cooked and immense. Would recommend anyone..."
"Had a fantastic stay with great staff and a lovely breakfast..."
"Couldn't complain about anything. The owners were great and extremely friendly...."
About the hotel
There has never been a better time to visit Cornwall, one of the most beautiful and romantic counties in England. Visitors from overseas will not only enjoy the best exchange rate to the pound, but will be staying in our historic 16th century inn, with all the charms of the old world and modern comforts. The Jubilee Inn is the perfect base to stay when visiting Cornwall.
The world famous Eden Project is only a 40 minute drive. Other great gardens include the Lost Gardens of Heligan and many more including National Trust properties and Gardens. Golf, fishing, riding and country and coastal walks are just a few of the things to enjoy in Cornwall. The perfect place for a casual drink, a family lunch by a warm log fire, a wholesome meal or a business meeting, and a beautiful venue for a party or a quiet candlelit dinner for two. Savour fresh local, seasonal produce, meats from our award winning Cornish butcher, fresh fish and wild game; home made puddings and Cornish cheeses. Enjoy local Cornish ales including award winning “Tribute”, "Proper Job" and Trelawny, fine wines and smooth liqueurs… …. and then why not stay a little longer? We have ten en suite rooms including our “Four Poster” plus our antique ”Queen Anne” double bedroom, with adjacent private bathroom. Enjoy relaxing, tasty Cornish breakfasts too. All the peace and quiet of a classic country inn, steeped in 400 years of history!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Room was fine, food good.
We were made to feel very welcome even it was only for one night.