This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
There has never been a better time to visit Cornwall, one of the most beautiful and romantic counties in England. Visitors from overseas will not only enjoy the best exchange rate to the pound, but will be staying in our historic 16th century inn, with all the charms of the old world and modern comforts. The Jubilee Inn is the perfect base to stay when visiting Cornwall.
The world famous Eden Project is only a 40 minute drive. Other great gardens include the Lost Gardens of Heligan and many more including National Trust properties and Gardens. Golf, fishing, riding and country and coastal walks are just a few of the things to enjoy in Cornwall. The perfect place for a casual drink, a family lunch by a warm log fire, a wholesome meal or a business meeting, and a beautiful venue for a party or a quiet candlelit dinner for two. Savour fresh local, seasonal produce, meats from our award winning Cornish butcher, fresh fish and wild game; home made puddings and Cornish cheeses. Enjoy local Cornish ales including award winning “Tribute”, "Proper Job" and Trelawny, fine wines and smooth liqueurs… …. and then why not stay a little longer? We have ten en suite rooms including our “Four Poster” plus our antique ”Queen Anne” double bedroom, with adjacent private bathroom. Enjoy relaxing, tasty Cornish breakfasts too. All the peace and quiet of a classic country inn, steeped in 400 years of history!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet