- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Nice room and the food was excellent..."
"I stayed for 5 nights while in the area on business. I was given a room in the annex at the back of the carpark and found the room to be ver..."
"Family run business with the manager offering an excellent personal touch. Would and will be staying here again. Thank you Brian...."
"In Yeovil for a wedding reception - Yeovil Court read well in its reviews. Greeted warmly on arrival. Quite spacious bedroom with large bed..."
"It took a while for someone to arrive at reception but when a lady turned up she was friendly enough and checking in went smoothly. We were..."
About the hotel
The Yeovil Court Hotel has been in private ownership since inception. An independent, stylish 30 bedroom hotel located in the South West of England. Offering sensible prices, superb food, laid-back, friendly and knowledgeable service with emphasis on quality that is felt to be unrivaled in the local area.
The hotel has received significant acclaim and a strong following from home and overseas.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room and the food was excellent
Great hotel throughout
I stayed for 5 nights while in the area on business.
I was given a room in the annex at the back of the carpark and found the room to be very spacious and perfect for what I needed (space to work and relax). The evening meals were really exceptional (fresh ingredients, good menu choices) and the service was really first class. Will definitely return to the Yeovil Court Hotel when next in the area for work.