- 14 guest reviews
"Just what you want from a B&B. Good hosts, comfy bed, clean room and excellent breakast. The location suited me as there was a lovely walk n..."
"A great little guest house situated a decent walk from the city centre. Room was very clean and comfortable, well equipped and quiet. Breakf..."
"a great little B And B. Very clean. Adequate size room. Friendly staff. Will definitely return...."
"Very kind and warm welcome. Sympathetic to our needs and very accommodating. Rooms small but well appointed and the bed was surprisingly com..."
"We booked 20 minutes before we arrived and the room was ready for us. We were greeted with a welcoming friendly smile. We were shown our roo..."
About the hotel
This lovingly restored Victorian terrace, formerly a Victorian grocery and provisions store, offers comfortable and co ordinated rooms with all modern facilities. Louise and Chris with many years of hospitality experience between them have brought all their knowledge together to build upon the success of Devonshire House. Recently awarded 4 stars by the AA, our bedrooms are furnished individually with coordinated fabrics and thoughtful extras to make your stay even more comfortable.
Each room is en suite with tea & coffee making facilities, colour tv with free view, some with DVD/cd player and to enable you to start your stay the local way, a glass of 'Harvey's Bristol Cream' is offered on arrival. We are lucky to have plenty of free parking, free and unrestricted on street. An easy 20 minute downhill walk into the city of Bath and all its historic delights, why not combine a bit of history with a soak in the relaxing waters of the Thermae Bath Spa - ask us about our spa package. We are also a great base from which to visit Longleat House and Safari, Wells, Glastonbury, Lacock, Castle Combe, Wales and the Cotswolds. We guarantee to be available between 5 and 7 pm to check you in, if you require an alternative check in time you must let us know 24 hours in advance, as we may not be available to check you in, we can then notify you of our alternative check in procedure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 12/09/2016 to 30/08/2019 - On all bookings via Laterooms we draw a one night deposit, at the time of booking, this will be refunded if you cancel within our cancellation terms The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just what you want from a B&B.
Good hosts, comfy bed, clean room and excellent breakast. The location suited me as there was a lovely walk nearby and a easy walk into centre of Bath.
Weekend Break in Bath
A great little guest house situated a decent walk from the city centre.
Room was very clean and comfortable, well equipped and quiet. Breakfast was great, generous helpings and a full compliment of trimmings.
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, look forward to welcoming you
back in the future.