- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"A very nice and clean room, when i am in Exeter i will always try to book this hotel...."
"Very clean comfortable room. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. Beer garden very nice indeed. Would definitely recommend this hotel...."
"Citygate is excellently situated in the centre of Exeter close to all amenities and central attractions. The welcome was laid back. No obvio..."
"We were really pleased with this hotel, the room was lovely, clean and cosy, and the bathroom was nice too. Its location was perfect for us..."
"A great find and highly recommended. Will stay there again...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Exeter, The City Gate offers modern rooms, free Wi-Fi and a beer garden. Exeter Central Station is nearby and the M5 motorway is within easy reach. Each en suite room at The City Gate Hotel features a TV, tea/coffee and air conditioning.
A Full English Breakfast is included in the rate, unless Room only. The City Gate Hotel features real ales and a traditional food menu, using fine local produce. Guests can dine either in the restaurant, main bar area, the spacious conservatory or even our fantastic garden.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Worst place i have ever stayed
Unfriendly, unwelcoming staff.
Over an hours wait for food so I had to go out to find something. A dirty iron ruined my work shirt, no hot water in the morning and un-edible breakfast. The manager did give me some money back in fairness but it was still a horrific stay.
A plesent stay
A very nice and clean room, when i am in Exeter i will always try to book this hotel.