- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Beautiful place in the countryside down a private lane away from anywhere busy. Very clean rooms with good facilities with great decor. Also..."
"Excellent location, room delightful..."
"Great rooms and nice people!..."
"Great host, great breakfast, fantastic room for just £50 a night, you would be mad not to give it a go, really handy for any part of north D..."
"We had a lovely, relaxing, easy going two nights, it was very clean, would definitely go back and would also recommend it to our family and..."
About the hotel
Trimstone Manor Country House Hotel is a beautiful Manor House in North Devon set in 44 acres of landscaped gardens and countryside, within minutes of secluded coves and many fine sandy beaches such as Woolacombe Bay, Saunton Sands and Croyde. It is also within easy reach of Ilfracombe, Exmoor and the famous North Devon coastal path. The property, with origins in the Domesday Book and parts dating back some 400 years, was tastefully converted to a hotel in 1976 and has recently undergone a major refurbishment.
The Hotel boasts wonderful facilities including en-suite bedrooms and suites, self-catering cottages, a Lounge Bar and Restaurant, with a courtyard and extensive gardens where you can relax with a glass of wine. This, coupled with free access to our; indoor heated swimming pool, Hih speed free Wi-Fi, sauna, gym and games room (for all of our residents), means that Trimstone Manor Country House Hotel has everything you need to relax and enjoy your stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/01/2014 to 31/01/2023 - A deposit of the first night's stay is charged on booking as a guarantee. Pets allowed in 3 rooms in the annexe at £4.00 per pet per night, please check with the hotel to confirm availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely quiet place to stay in the country.
Beautiful place in the countryside down a private lane away from anywhere busy.
Very clean rooms with good facilities with great decor. Also lovely people running the place. Would defnineitly recommend it for a relaxing weekend away.
Excellent location, room delightful