- 2 guest reviews
"This is an exceptional place. The, largely young, staff show exceptional courtesy, cheerfulness and a willingness to be of service. The acco..."
"What a great place to stay. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Room quality was excellent. Very clean a..."
About the hotel
In Top 3 Best Foodie Hotels in the West Country as chosen by FOOD magazine readers 2012. Discover a luxury, privately-owned C16th Elizabethan Country Manor, winner of Most Romantic Hotel in UK & Ireland 2012, set in 3,500 acres of England’s finest countryside just a few miles from the South West coast, Sidmouth to Lyme Regis. With 15 elegant rooms and a choice of Dining, this is the ideal venue for “somewhere different, somewhere special”.
Visitors are made most welcome. Great food and genuine hospitality are always on the menu.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A place where quality of service is a top priority
This is an exceptional place.
The, largely young, staff show exceptional courtesy, cheerfulness and a willingness to be of service. The accommodation is very comfortable and the food is excellent. The hotel is in beautiful Devon countryside with its own lovely grounds and a fantastic kitchen garden.
What a great place to stay.
Nothing was too much trouble. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Room quality was excellent. Very clean and well presented. Food quality was excellent and excellent wine list. Definitely on my list of places to come back to.