- 3 guest reviews
"Perfectly situated to access the main sites in the old town of Istanbul. The service provided by the staff was excellent, especially when so..."
"I have travelled a lot, and to be fair, this hotel is average. Far too expensive for the small room and tiny bathroom. The breakfast is not..."
About the hotel
Ares Hotel Istanbul Offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of Istanbul, this hotel combines a fantastic location in Sultanahmet with a stylish interior and first-class service. Within walking distance of most attractions included the Saint Sophia,Blue Mosque,Topkapi Palace,Basallica Cistern,Grand Bazaar. .
. Hotel Ares provides guests with an ideal base during their stay in Turkey’s largest city. Explore nearby attractions with the help of the attentive staff. Packed lunches and a tour desk are just some of the services offered at the hotel. Enjoy panoramic views while dining at Ares rooftop restaurant and bar. Open 24 hours per day, you can sit back and take in the backdrop whenever suits you best, whether after a day of sightseeing or early in the morning before breakfast. Room service is also available upon request. Earthy tones and a modern interior make Hotel Ares a welcome retreat. Watch a program on the flat-screen TV in your room or benefit from free wireless internet throughout the hotel. Light décor and sun-filled rooms ensure a good atmosphere.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Perfectly situated to access the main sites in the old town of Istanbul.
The service provided by the staff was excellent, especially when sorting out our airport transfer. The moussaka was probably the best i have tasted in turkey, and the views from the roof top terrace are stunning. The rooms although simple have really comfortable beds, so slept well the 2 nights we stayed. Because of its close proximity to other hotels and restaurants don't expect a view from your room. We had to laugh as we opened our curtains to be faced with a concrete wall. Would definitely stay again.
I have travelled a lot, and to be fair, this hotel is average.
Far too expensive for the small room and tiny bathroom. The breakfast is not a buffet and very poor. The restaurant joint to the hotel has the rudest staff I have come across and start arguing if you don't eat from there. Baring all this in mind, the room is clean, hotel staff are extremely helpful, and the location is perfect