- 4 guest reviews
"A lovely peaceful location with wonderful views good service so does exactly what you want from a hotel stay...."
"Possibly the best retreat at the end of a hard day. The room was very spacious. The facilities within were excellent and very comfortable. F..."
"The Coppleridge is a beautiful hotel in a lovely location. The rooms are very nice, just a little bit tired and they need to check the light..."
"This is the third time we have stayed at the Coppleridge Inn and it consistently provides wonderful food and accommodation. The staff are ve..."
About the hotel
The Coppleridge Inn is renowned for its weddings and the facilities we offer. New for 2015 is the rather unusual outdoor wedding venue, the Woodland Arbour which is itself licensed for civil ceremonies. The pub has four different dining areas each with its own log fire and style and the Kitchen team offers a range of home cooked traditional and modern pub classics.
In the summer we offer al-fresco dining under the old vine on our Sun terrace, or in our Children’s garden complete with chickens, or anywhere in the grounds. We have two tennis courts on-site which are free to use and there are a range of swimming pools and leisure centers nearby. If you are feeling particularly active we offer two of our own Coppleridge Walks from the front door of your bedroom!
- Babysitting services , Wedding Licence , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure , Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely peaceful location with wonderful views good service so does exactly what you want from a hotel stay.
Possibly the best retreat at the end of a hard day.
The room was very spacious. The facilities within were excellent and very comfortable. Food was good and the beer topnotch. Will be my first choice when I return to the area in the future.