- 13 guest reviews
"Real value for money with a very clean room and a great breakfast...."
"A lovely quick stop, made fabulous by lovely staff and a warm comfortable room...."
"Fantastic accommodation and just what we needed. Enjoyed eating a meal in the restaurant whilst baby in bed upstairs. Friendly staff, good f..."
"It was a shame it was winter and wet !! , in the sun the outside and surrounding's are lovely..."
"Nice country pub style establishment, very friendly staff, excellent food despite restaurant being very busy. Next to a main road so some tr..."
About the hotel
Set between the rolling Quantock and Blackdown hills the Beambridge is ideally located to access the South West. Just 3 miles from either J26 or J27 of the M5 the inn is perfectly sited to explore all that the South west has to offer, whether it's the coast of Burnham on Sea or Exmouth, or the natural beauty of Exmoor. For the business traveller Taunton is just 15 minutes drive and Exeter 20.
All rooms are well appointed and furbished to a high standard with tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV and en suite facilities as standard. The Beambridge serves food all day from light snacks to 3/4 course meals with a carvery option served during particular days.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great stay
Real value for money with a very clean room and a great breakfast.
Outstanding customer service
A lovely quick stop, made fabulous by lovely staff and a warm comfortable room.