- 21 guest reviews
"This place was great, the people that run it are lovely and provided a very friendly service and delicious hearty breakfast. It's good value..."
"I would stay here again as its close to town..."
"The price is on the high side; the floor's sound-proofing is no good..."
"My daughter and I stayed here, having liked the look of the place from the picture onscreen. Had we been walking along that road looking for..."
"We stayed at the lamppost villa for the last weekend in June. We arrived around 9pm and were very warmly greeted with lots of helpful inform..."
About the hotel
The friendliest B&B in Bath. serving the best breakfast in the City. Just a few minutes minutes walk from the city centre, ten minutes from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station.
Lamppost Villa is situated just a few minutes flat walk into the city centre, with the Royal Crescent and Royal Victoria park directly behind us. Unlike most city centre guest houses in Bath, Lamp Post Villa offers limited car parking for our guests, saving you the worry and expense of parking your car on the street or finding a public car park. This must be booked prior to arrival. Buses run regularly directly outside of Lamp Post Villa. Bath has some of the best cycle paths and off road routes with the most stunning countryside in the UK. All rooms are en suite and decorated to a high standard. Doubles, twins and family rooms. The beds have very comfortable orthopedic mattresses ensuring a good nights sleep. Free Wi-Fi broadband for guests who bring their laptops. Tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. Latest check-in is 9pm later check in is available by prior arrangement and may result in a late check in fee. Please contact LateRooms. com regarding this.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/01/2011 to 31/01/2020 - Credit cards attract a 2% surcharge courtesy of the banks. Amex currently attract 4%. Debit cards are just 50p. Please notify dietary requirements such as vegetarian breakfast birthday or anniversary The LateRooms.com rates for Lamppost Villa in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
29% would recommend it to a friend
Would not recommend this accommodation, although it is in a good location for the city
I cannot comment on other rooms, but we were given room 3 which is very small, lacking in facilities, not clean with a toilet and shower which do not work efficiently.
In fact what we saw of the rest of the premises, I conclude that it is all very tired and is in need of a complete refurbishment.
This place was great, the people that run it are lovely and provided a very friendly service and delicious hearty breakfast.
It's good value for money and only a short walk to the centre of Bath.