- 18 guest reviews
"For a last minute booking the B&B was fine - a little tired in places. Walking distance to Bath. Good customer service and our family was sp..."
"We have a brilliant stay, David was really friendly and helpful! The room was good, well worth the money and perfect location to walk into t..."
"the room was lovely and clean, great service and breakfast was very good. right next to a bus stop or just a 10min walk into Bath would book..."
"Stayed in the topmost rooms quite a few stairs to climb, paid for parking which was on the road, expected private parking . Not well signpos..."
"Perfect Location for weekend in Bath Very welcoming and helpful Perfect for b&b and right beside bus stop!..."
About the hotel
The friendliest B&B in Bath. serving the best breakfast in the City. Just a few minutes minutes walk from the city centre, ten minutes from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station.
Lamppost Villa is situated just a few minutes flat walk into the city centre, with the Royal Crescent and Royal Victoria park directly behind us. Unlike most city centre guest houses in Bath, Lamp Post Villa offers limited car parking for our guests, saving you the worry and expense of parking your car on the street or finding a public car park. This must be booked prior to arrival. Buses run regularly directly outside of Lamp Post Villa. Bath has some of the best cycle paths and off road routes with the most stunning countryside in the UK. All rooms are en suite and decorated to a high standard. Doubles, twins and family rooms. The beds have very comfortable orthopedic mattresses ensuring a good nights sleep. Free Wi-Fi broadband for guests who bring their laptops. Tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. Latest check-in is 9pm later check in is available by prior arrangement and may result in a late check in fee. Please contact LateRooms. com regarding this.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/01/2011 to 31/01/2020 - Credit cards attract a 2% surcharge courtesy of the banks. Amex currently attract 4%. Debit cards are just 50p. Please notify dietary requirements such as vegetarian breakfast birthday or anniversary The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
For a last minute booking the B&B was fine - a little tired in places.
Walking distance to Bath. Good customer service and our family was spacious. Room had a funny smell about it, so meant sleeping with the windows open. Not great for a good night's sleep.
We wouldn't stay again but if you are looking for cheap bed for the night, close to Town it's perfect.
We have a brilliant stay, David was really friendly and helpful.
The room was good, well worth the money and perfect location to walk into the center of the city!