- Very Good
- 126 guest reviews
"Gorgeous hotel! Arrived early to make the most of the facilities and our room was ready at 11am! Bonus! Could not fault the the hotel from t..."
"We booked this Hotel for a quiet break and chill out amidst the Christmas rush - and it certainly was a super venue. We wished we had longer..."
"Stayed in this hotel while visiting Blackpool hotel was stunning, pools were lovely, food was great, room was lovely will defiantly still in..."
"had a lovely stay, staff were courteous and helpful, room was very clean. would definitely go back..."
About the hotel
Village Blackpool is just 10 minutes away from Blackpool’s bustling city centre and all its fabulous attractions making it a suitable venue for business and leisure travellers alike. Close-by attractions include Blackpool Zoo, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and the Winter Gardens. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; an 18 hole championship golf course with PGA Academy; Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Blackpool.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2009 to 07/08/2015 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
1st Class Service
Arrived early to make the most of the facilities and our room was ready at 11am. Bonus. Could not fault the the hotel from the moment we walked through the door.
Heated outdoor pool, was lovely to swim outside in the warmth in March. Treatments were second to none and I had a full body massage with Ellie...would definitely book with her again...relaxing and really really good massage. Will definitely be booking back in at this hotel.
Village urban resort disappointing
Found staff extreamly rude more interested in talking money off you have no people skills payed more than £300+ very disappointed for what I got for my money would never go back never met so many unfriendly workers like this the only good thing about staying here was it was near the zoo enough said meh!!.