- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The hotel public areas were very modern and well presented. The room (superior double) was of a decent size, however we were overlooked by o..."
"Had a lovely stay. Food was very good staff very friendly. Room big shower great...."
"The Grosvenor Arms in Shaftesbury is a wonderful example of a contemporary hotel which blends seamlessly into the country town setting. It d..."
"We enjoyed our stay at the Grosvenor Arms and will happily return in the future. Shaftesbury is a quiet town with some nice pubs and great v..."
"What a lovely hotel in a lovely town, the staff were were more than helpful & very friendly always smiling, it was clean the food was good,..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Grosvenor Arms – the heartbeat of the famous Dorset town of Shaftesbury. We recently restored The Grosvenor Arms many original architectural and design features have been restored, and a whole new philosophy has been introduced. We are focused on the highest levels of hospitality; on playing a full role in the local community; and on supporting and encouraging local suppliers.
There are 16 bedrooms at The Grosvenor Arms in Dorset. Choose from: cosy double, spacious double, deluxe double, junior suite or suite – each one is beautifully appointed and furnished, decorated in a style appropriate to one of Shaftesbury’s oldest inns, but complete with the modern facilities you expect. There are five different areas to the Grosvenor restaurant – the main dining area, two smaller seating areas and the pizza/delicatessen area for less formal occasions, and the conservatory and courtyard for alfresco dining. There is a wood-burning oven where you can see your pizza or shoulder of pork being cooked. The bar at The Grosvenor Arms in Shaftesbury is open all day. There is an open fireplace, comfortable, aged-leather seating and wood-panelled walls, in a large, flexible area overlooking the courtyard.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Two day mini break
The hotel public areas were very modern and well presented.
The room (superior double) was of a decent size, however we were overlooked by other rooms, the room was very hot throughout the day/night and we were limited to opening the window in the evening due the noise in the courtyard from the bar.
The Grosvenor Arms - a Bespoke Hotel
Had a lovely stay.
Food was very good staff very friendly. Room big shower great.