- 1 guest reviews
"I stayed 2 nights, eating in the restaurant both nights. The room was very nice, spacious with desk, 2 armchairs, en suiite bathroom. The se..."
About the hotel
The Barton Cross Hotel is a harmonious blend of seventeenth century charm with twenty-first century luxury. This delightful character property set under a thatched roof with beamed ceilings, old stone inglenook fireplaces and a stunning galleried restaurant, offers large modern letting bedrooms with all the facilities the tourist or business executive could ask for. The Hotel is set in glorious Devon countryside ,yet is less than 4 miles from the centre of the historic city of Exeter.
The Restaurant at the Barton Cross is renown throughout Devon and has rossette awards from the AA and recommendations from both the Good Food and Michelin Guides.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent food and service
I stayed 2 nights, eating in the restaurant both nights.
The room was very nice, spacious with desk, 2 armchairs, en suiite bathroom. The service from the owner and all the staff was impeccable - very professional and polite. The quality of food and wine in the restaurant was exceptional and very good value for money. The lounge bar was well-stocked (I counted about 20 different whiskies available). I'd particularly recommend this hotel to those over 40 wanting to stay in a traditional thatched Devon cottage property and eat a hearty 3 or 4 course meal with fine wines.