- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Great place to stay - superb food, friendly landlord, beautiful log cabin room!..."
"This a a very old pub and is full of character. It could be smarter and neater, but then it might lose its olde world charm. The food is exc..."
"A very nice hotel with a high standard of food. We were made welcome, and all staff were friendly...."
"Very friendly Landlord. Relaxed and homely atmosphere. Very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
The Kings Arms, a unique 15th century coaching inn, once owned by the Babycham family a perfect place to stay on your journey from Stonehenge to Glastonbury. A crossing point between Avebury Stone Circles and Wells Cathedral. Close to Longleat Safari Park, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, and Clarks Village very near to the Royal Bath and West Showground.
Known as "The Dusthole" by locals it is set in an idyllic corner of Somerset on the outskirts of Shepton Mallet standing in a muddle of weavers cottages and manor houses 15 miles from Bath and Bristol. Unchanged but modernised, the ideal English country inn. We are just off the ancient Fosse Way. During the winter you can enjoy fine in house produced food and drink in front of a roaring log fire, whereas on balmy sunny summer days you might decide to go al fresco under a thatched umbrella on our patio or in the tranquillity of our secluded picturesque suntrapped gardens!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
nice little hotel
The Dusthole /The Kings Arms
Great place to stay - superb food, friendly landlord, beautiful log cabin room!