"Nice room. Great location. Bathroom freezing. Road noise loud. Mattress on double bed, very thin and only a blanket, no duvet, so chilly at..."
"Excellent location at a reasonable price. However the breakfast was not good at all. Eat elsewhere...."
"on arrival we was greeted pleasantly. The room was laid nicely and had a open space. The bed was soft and comfortable, I would stay again if..."
"Excellent in every way. Room was exceptional. Excellent value for money. Brilliant thank you. Could not fault anything...."
"In a great place to vist what we wanted to see staff friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
As London's unique 4-star luxury hotel, Knightsbridge Green blends top-class English service with ideal location. Located within walking distance are Kensington High Street, Hyde Park and several major transportation links. The hotel offers 17 spacious bedrooms, each of which showcases luxurious and contemporary decor.
In addition, there are 12 one bedroom suites and one two bedroom penthouse, each of which contain all the modern comforts. For business travelers, free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Knightsbridge Green Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
36% would recommend it to a friend
Great location. In need of renovation.
Great location. Bathroom freezing. Road noise loud. Mattress on double bed, very thin and only a blanket, no duvet, so chilly at night. Breakfast not worth bothering with.
Excellent location at a reasonable price.
However the breakfast was not good at all. Eat elsewhere.