This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Griffin Inn boasts four star accommodation located on the peaceful Beauford Square, adjoining the elegant Queen’s Square. Only a few steps away is the Theatre Royal and the Thermae Spa complex; providing a superb central base for exploring the city of Bath. This quaint, historic Grade II Listed Inn has been completely refurbished in 2009 returning it to its Georgian glory, with five double/twin rooms and three single rooms all of which are en suite.
Each room features an oversized bed, flat screen TV, iPod dock, Wi-Fi, desk, comfortable chair, and hot drink making facilities. Rates include VAT and a wholesome breakfast. The bar prides itself on a selection of real ales, fine wines, provincial malt whiskys, fresh coffee and tea. While the fully equipped kitchen is focused on delivering sandwiches, burgers, salads and other pub classics made using fresh, local, free range, and organic produce.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Griffin Inn in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet